Account Executive - Dutch
Spread the Sweat and Joy lifestyle
OneFit for Business motivates companies and people across the Netherlands to enjoy working out. Our platform connects members by providing them with a diversity of the greatest workouts and local communities of inspiring people. This way we enable employees to live an active, healthy, and balanced lifestyle: the Sweat and Joy lifestyle. Because we believe in the Joy of breaking a Sweat.
OneFit is part of Urban Sports Club. Together we form the largest platform in the European fitness industry. We give our members access to over 10.000 workout locations in the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, and more to follow soon. Apply now and help us continue to grow Europe’s largest sports community!
- Presenting and selling our OneFit business solution to help companies activating their workforce and take advantage of fiscal benefits
- Reaching and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly targets as a key part of OneFit’s growing success in the B2B space
- Building, maintaining and closing a representative sales funnel that predicts business and is meeting all business requirements
- Building and maintaining client relationships and partner up by understanding needs, timelines and decision making processes
- Working closely with our Business Development, and Customer Success departments in order to seamlessly move our business leads further in the funnel
- Obtaining expert knowledge about competition and general market affecting trends
- Taking care of the administration side e.g. preparing offers and reports
- 2+ years of closing sales experience preferably with a HR department in a SaaS company
- Proven ability to understand customer needs (B2B), create and deliver customised, customer-focused pitches and solutions, cost negotiations included
- Willingness to travel nationwide as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Proven track record in capturing market share and growing a profitable sales business
- Strong capabilities in consultative selling and proactive attitude
- Exceptional time management skills, with good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Rigorous execution of sales processes: territory management, account planning, demand generation, qualification, pipeline management, forecasting
- Native Dutch speaker, fluency in English
Why you should choose us?
- Getting the opportunity to be part of Europe’s largest sports community
- Flexibility, responsibility in a fast-paced international environment
- Free Unlimited OneFit
- Company-sponsored happy hours, workouts and events
- Daily free healthy lunch
- Apple equipment
- Education budget
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.