Business Development Representative B2B (Dutch)
Spread the Sweat and Joy lifestyle
Onefit motivates people across the Netherlands to enjoy working out. Our platform connects members by providing them with a diversity of the greatest workouts and local communities of inspiring people. This way we enable members to live an active, healthy, and balanced lifestyle: the Sweat and Joy lifestyle. Because we believe in the Joy of breaking a Sweat.
Onefit is part of Urban Sports Club. Together we form the largest platform in the European fitness industry. We give our members access to over 10.000 workout locations in the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, France, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, and more to follow soon. Apply now and help us continue to grow Europe’s largest sports community!
Business Development Representative B2B (Dutch Speaker) at Onefit:
To further expand our Business-to-Business Sales Department we are looking for a Sales Development Representative. You will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. You make sure that there are always enough leads in the pipeline and you are continuously on the lookout for new business opportunities. You will work closely together with the Account Executives and you report to the Sales Director B2B.
- Identify new business, mainly through telephone, email communication or even via social selling, by getting in touch with prospects and introducing Onefit's solutions to all Dutch companies - #communication
- Build your engagement strategy for your key prospects and ensure a regular supply of inbound leads for the Account Executive team - #challenge
- Identify customer needs to comprehend if Onefit service would be a good fit - #opportunities
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time - #lead management
- Manage existing customer database using Pipedrive, to ensure all communications are logged and identified - #notes
- Cooperate with the Sales Development Manager to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets - #strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve lead generation processes on an ongoing basis - #team work
- You have at least 1 year of SaaS experience with inside sales
- Sports is a passion and you are very interested in new technologies and sports & health trends
- You would describe yourself as a real hunter and convincing people is second nature to you
- You communicate clearly and convincingly in English and Dutch, spoken and written
- You are available for 40 hours per week
Why you should choose us?
- Getting the opportunity to be part of Europe’s largest sports community
- Flexibility, responsibility in a fast-paced international environment
- Free Unlimited Onefit / Urban Sports Clubs Membership for Europe
- Company-sponsored happy hours, workouts and events
- Daily free healthy lunch
- Apple equipment
- Education budget
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
Note: Please, share with us a contact of your most recent manager which is necessary for our background check.