Digital Marketing Lead B2B
Spread the Sweat and Joy lifestyle
OneFit motivates people across the Netherlands to enjoy working out. Our platform connects members by providing them with a diversity of the greatest workouts and local communities of inspiring people. This way we enable members to live an active, healthy, and balanced lifestyle: the Sweat and Joy lifestyle. Because we believe in the Joy of breaking a Sweat.
OneFit is part of Urban Sports Club. Together we form the largest platform in the European fitness industry. We give our members access to over 10.000 workout locations in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, and more to follow soon. Apply now and help us continue to grow Europe’s largest sports community!
Digital Marketing Lead B2B (40 hours) at OneFit:
We are looking for a Marketing Lead B2B with the main objective to generate an inflow of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s) for our brand new Business-to-Business Sales department. This role has a tremendous impact on the success of the B2B department.
You will be part of our Marketing Organization and you will report to the Head of Marketing NL.
- Plan, drive execute and report on programs and campaigns to achieve the business goals for the B2B growth in close collaboration with B2B sales team and channel leads
- You are a marketing business partner for the B2B sales department, you work closely with the team in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations. With the ultimate goal providing leads to grow the business.
- Plan, drive and execute paid social campaigns
- Play a leading role in the management of digital projects, inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, web building, and design, and social media towards the business to business market.
- Incorporate the use of online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication and you play a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Manage and develop reports on the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and innovative approaches.
Who are you?
- You have built a performance marketing function from scratch in preferably, a startup or scaleup
- You have at least 5 years of (digital) marketing experience in a B2B environment
- You have an analytic mindset, you base your decisions on data
- A drive to work hard, build incredible teams, scale an organization, and have fun along the way
Why work with us?
- The chance to be part of Europe’s largest sports community
- Flexibility, responsibility in a fast-paced international environment
- Free Unlimited OneFit / Urban Sports Clubs Membership for Europe
- Company-sponsored happy hours, workouts and events
- Apple equipment
- Education budget
- Daily free healthy lunch
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.